Thursday, June 21, 2007

I wonder if Danger is his middle name...

I can't believe this is true. Some morons named their baby... wait for it... "Georgebush."

I'm almost too dumbfounded to type. First of all, the guy isn't exactly the role model president. And, even if he was far and away the best president to ever live, "Georgebush" STILL ISN'T A NAME.

This reminds of me the time on Seinfeld when Costanza wants to name his baby "Seven" as a tribute to Mickey Mantle, and Jerry asks him "why not just name him Mickey?" Costanza laughs and dismisses it, which is funny, because that is a TV show - not REAL LIFE. You've gotta think the kid would be better off named "George" - isn't that a decent tribute?

I guess at least one bright spot in this whole ordeal is when little Georgebush turns 16, becomes a hardcore liberal, turns against his moron parents who named him, and becomes an emo and/or goth kid.

And maybe some funny things could happen even sooner when he's still a baby: "Georgebush, don't put that in your mouth." or "Honey come quick, Georgebush shit himself again."

Still, it bothers me how dumb people are.

No comments: