Monday, March 19, 2007

Douchebags

Tonight I give you some grade A douchebags that think they are funny. Courtesy of our "friends" over at http://This Site

I hope it's not them I'm about to make fun of. Actually I don't really care.



This has never been done before. Seriously. This guy is the first person who ever pretended he was holding up the Leaning Tower. Unoriginal Douchebag.


Anyone else rooting for an earthquake or strong wind to end this guy? Douche.





Hey look guys, a phallic shaped cactus right out here in the middle of the dessert, who would've thought? It's like I was drawn to it or something. Wouldn't it be funny and a laid down with it in my crotch and pretended I was hung? Small-Dicked Douchebag.


The monkey is cool but this douchebag who either thinks he is funny or has a thing for our primitive relatives has to go.

No comments: