Thursday, April 12, 2007

Katie on the Prowl

I really have no feelings on Katie Couric either way. I don't care about her ratings or lack there of. I mean, who watches the news anyway? But I had to share this photo, which ran on the 3rd page of today's New York Post.Apparently, Katie is now dating a man 17 years her junior. The term "cougar" is becoming overused these days, but with a picture as funny as this attached, I'll go there.

Also, good to see the Post keeping up with it's reputation as a reputable news organization. This story is much closer to The National Enquirer then The New York times.

1 comment:

GDAEman said...

Thanks for the laugh.... and the laugh, oh and the other laugh.

Maybe milk wasn't such a bad choice... goes better with cookies than beer.

But I digress. Here's a little serious side for ya... wanna be sure you're with us when the revolution finally breaks free... ur, I said... oh, never mind.

Couric: Faux Journalism.